How to have 0 regrets in life

Hey guys, whatupppp.
I know this one is very late, but now I am back on track.
Hustling mode on peeps.
A few nights before I was watching this movie joy, if you are interested in watching motivational movies you should watch it. This movie made me kind of leaning towards life and how can we have 0 regrets. How a single mother who supports everyone in her family breaks all the chains and becomes a great businesswoman. Regrets can bring us down and that too very hard, so how to have 0 regrets in life?

      Image result for REGRETS

Life in itself is a very complex matrix with every decision leading us to different answers. That separate bag of what-ifs that we keep in our heart is the one for all our regrets. What if I had done that course, what if I went and asked that cute girl out for a date, what if I wrote that book, AND THE LIST GOES ON. These are the decisions that we did not take and now are dwelling upon them every day and that is my friends what is called regret. And here i will try to loosen you up and tell you ways to have 0 regrets.

 I too have regrets, for me, the first one was that I was selected to become a marine engineer but my parents did not allow me to pursue that, what if I did that. The second is that in 9th grade I used to mock my English teacher a lot, so much so that she left the school because of me and my class, I do regret that really. And my greatest regret would be all the times when I never stood for myself. So what I want to tell you is that nobody is perfect but we can always strive to be one right.

According to the Vedas in Hindu culture there exist 8.4 million different types of life form and human beings are just ONE SINGLE form among them. So you can understand the pressure to live our lives to the fullest, despite that we keep on doing what we do not like.

First of all, we should understand why do we have regrets in life

The main reason I think is lack of self-confidence. We lack the audacity to stand for ourselves and do what we like. We never back our instincts and after a few months or a year or maybe a decade we condemn ourselves. Let us take a scenario, you have a high paying job which you leave because you want to start your own company. You are very much confident of its success, BUT unfortunately, it fails. You lose everything. What will you think about this situation?
You will think " I should have never left that job". am I right or right? You will never think of the opportunity your startup gave you to come close to your dream, you connected with people, and gained a lot of experience. It also depends on the mindset you have half empty or half full.

Then how to stop living a life full of regrets

Let me explain to you with a story.
There was this one boy who loved a girl from his childhood, they were good friends. Fast forward to the 12th standard he thought if he never told her he would regret it but if she rejected him he would still feel regretful of the fact that he somewhat strained their friendship. He thought, either way, he would regret so why not go for it. He went ahead and proposed her.

Basically, I want you guys to understand that we do not have control over the end result, what we have control over is present so utilize it to the fullest. The more you think about it the more you dig deeper into the well of depression. So the best way is to stop digging, you are not going to find any gold or diamond at the end. As you go deeper your vision will become narrower and slowly the outside world will fade away and soon there will be only darkness. So better get out of there, follow these steps:


Top 3 ways to push away the regrets of our lives

1.Learn from your regrets not drool over them

We all know the art of wasting time and living in our dream world, we constantly think about what if I had studied hard that time, what if I had not said that word to her, and the list goes on. What we should do is learn from all that and try to never repeat that.

2. Start to forgive yourself

Nobody is perfect, etch this line in your heart. You did a mistake, you did it that's it. Why are you wasting your present over it? Go make it right. Go fight for yourselves, stand up and move on.

3. Help others in regret

You're not the only one feeling regretful about something in your life, with a billion people around us you can easily find people with a similar mistake. By helping someone overcome a regret that you faced in the past will make your regret disappear.

                       Image result for REGRETS


In the end, I would say that yes life is full of downs and very few ups, but we should keep in mind the fact that you have got only one shot at being the most advanced mammal on earth, so do not let it go to waste. Go enjoy the life to the brim and also it is necessary to have some scars so that when you die, you can show it to God that you lived and  DO NOT REGRET EVEN A SINGLE MOMENT OF IT.




signing off
THE DREAMER.................. 




Comments

  1. After a long time... But yes worthy πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhai πŸ”₯
    ek hi life hai mast enjoy krna hai bina regret ke....
    hm to sirf wahi krte hai jo dil krta hai....bs ek hi motive hai ki baad me kabhi v "kaash" word ka use na krna pade....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yepppp you are 100% right my friend no ifs and buts in life

      Delete
  3. Ur blog helps me to overcome my regret...keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well said ...infact as far as choices are considered there would always be a conflict of choosing the best and there lies an opportunity of regret. The answer lies in facing and accepting one's failure.

    agli baar to jaldi ajayega ? ya ek aur mahine lagadoge ? btw iss bar ka content acha laga .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said bro, and as far as regularity is concerned, i will try my best to satiate your hunger to read every week

      Delete
  5. That's my bro! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒIt is sooo good to see u grow and learn. Bohot hard!!! Beautifully written! The truth is u gave me the strength to stand up for what I wanted back then. I have no regrets because I have ur support. ❤️❤️Bhai bhai!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The different aspects of life from my perspective

Top 10 Quotes on " Life and it's Meaning "