Top 10 Quotes on " Life and it's Meaning "





Hey buddies, Whatuuupp...
How have you been?

So this time I wanted to talk to you about my top quotes on life and its meaning from my perspective. Hope you enjoy...

let's get straight into it


1.

Image result for LIFE MEANING AND QUOTES ON LET PEOPLE GO



Sometimes we have to leave behind those people who do not synchronize with us in our life goals.
The relationship with them becomes toxic and that leads us to self-doubt, we become so aggressive towards them that we end up hurting them even if we never meant to in the first place. We love someone so much that we do not want them to leave us, but life was never meant to be a bed full of roses and we have to be selfish sometimes for the good of both. Just understand one thing guys if they are meant to stay, they will.


2.



Have a life goal, have a dream, have a plan and follow with all your heart. I too have a goal to change this world and hell yeah I am gonna do it. Never settle for stability. Take the road not taken. it is hard, you do not have anyone to follow, but you have your own self. Follow your dream and stick to it. Do not try to fit in because you are not a jigsaw puzzle that people will fit you. Be a Rubik's cube. It takes hard work but when it happens it is beautiful.



3.



Every person who has a cold heart has a story. You know I have been downtrodden so many times that now I have to prove it to myself that I did not deserve those times. People might say anything but I will be the person hiding the pain inside myself. This pain makes me strive more and more and work hard. That is what life is right you get hurt, but society asks us to forget and move on when we can use that energy and be the best.




4.
Image result for quotes on life


Well, I do not have anything to say for this one. everyone wants this. The only logic I give myself whenever I feel this is that you are gonna be famous you fool that is what the reason is and that is why this is happening. So stop whining and do some productive work.


5.

Related image


This one is dedicated to those people who constantly suffer from self-doubt. For them I just want to say is if you saw that it was worth won't you stop working towards it. won't you stop being more creative towards your goal because you know that it is going to happen whatever I do. Everything is worth it friends. Don't beat yourself for it. Go and hustle.


6.


Related image


This is very much a true fact. Tried and tested by me. Never underestimate yourselves, if you were put in the worst situation then it is only because you can handle it. Negative thoughts are just like cigarettes, slow killers. Everyone has negative thoughts but winners are those who conquer their fears. They understand the true meaning of life and that is life is just a game. Play it like a true champion. I too used to suffer from negative thought syndrome. the only way to come out on top is to change your frame of reference.


7.


Related image



This is so much me. I never talk back to the people who act like they know it all despite being stupid. You know why because they would bring you down to their own level and beat you with their own experience in it. so yeppp that is me.


8.


Image result for quotes on life


Life starts when you change your thinking from being a passive being to being an active person. Passive people are those who wait for things to happen. They wait for life to happen to them. Active people, on the other hand, are those who make things happen, who make choices for themselves. Life happens for them and around them. Life will not come looking for you, its the amount of work you put in. And my dear friends, hard work does pay. I have seen it and I believe in it. Become the candle you always looked for in others. 


9.


Image result for quotes on life


 Have enough scars on your body so that when you die, God will know that you lived your life to the brim. A lot of people settle for mediocrity in life, that ain't bad but if that is not what you want then and enjoy then it is not for you.  Spending their precious lives inside a cocoon and thinking that they will turn into a butterfly. This never happens. Life is all about experiences and it will never happen until you break that cocoon of yours. it may hurt but it is worth it.


10.


Image result for quotes on life


Well, who would be the best brand ambassador other than me for this one. I had a very bad school life, I do not know why but I never felt connected to that school. This led me to self-doubt, which made me low on self-confidence. And I could literally feel that. I lowered my standards to such extent that if anyone made jokes on my expense, I never really stood for myself. Learning to love yourself is not only about masturbating but getting up in the morning, standing in front of the mirror and saying " you are the sexiest man alive". That is what life and its meaning, learn to stay happy even when there is no one besides you. Be the lion, not a sheep.


That's my top 10 quotes on life if you have any one of your own that you think is best than hit me up on Instagram id...

If you want to know how to enjoy life then who is best to tell you than my friend click here to watch him talk to the wind. Some great content here people


Have a good life.... keep hustling and follow this blog for more motivational thoughts.


Signing off
The Dreamer...............





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The different aspects of life from my perspective

How to have 0 regrets in life