FEELING LOST........

HEY GUYS...........WHAT'UUUUUP.
This is your friend, your mate, your dost, the dreamer, back with my ways to show readers the path to achieve whatever they want.

yesterday a good friend of mine messaged me saying man I am lost I do not know what to do, and then it hit me so I thought to write on this topic.
Image result for feeling lost quotes

Many times when we feel we do not know what to do we tell ourselves we have lost our way and that we do not know what to do. Losing your way in life is just another way of finding yourself .you are not lost, my friend. Everybody today is trying to make their mark and want to have success, but what they don't have is patience. We keep judging ourselves, "oh my friend is famous, I am just sitting and doing nothing", this is how we talk to ourselves. Negativity me amigos is the worst thing we do to ourselves because it turns to depression leading us nowhere. Patience my friend is the underrated concept in today's time. We are all in our 20's, what we need to do is try stuff and gain experiences from it. If you know what is your dream industry, go and work there for free. As my hero Gary Vaynerchuck says, dm people on insta ,twitter, everywhere.Dm them till the social platform bans u from dmming. You feel what I am telling you. We have a lot of time what we do not have are experiences,whereas old people have lots of experience and lack of time. They trade their experience and we should trade our time. What WE people do not understand is, the biggest reason we do not know what to do is that we have not tasted enough things. Now let me tell you what you peeps can do. You just start from the finish line, what you want in life and what legacy you aspire and reverse engineer it from there, and make your behavior synchronize to that every day.
The only way to change the world is to first change ourselves. Be selfish first then be selfless.
If you are thinking that you are lost that means that you are thinking about being successful and that thing is beautiful, but thinking doesn't do everything right. Everyone is trying to prove themselves so early, we put ourselves under so much pressure that we begin to crumble under that. What we have is time and we can TRY four different things in 2 yearsTry to think 'bout YOURSELF first, be the person you want to be in the next 10 years and put yourself in that path. I know a lot off obstacles will come, a lot of days of sadness will come but when you are on the path for glory, everything else comes after that dream, am I  right?? Nobody gives a hell for your feelings. So go try new things to learn what you like and do it. Don't feel helpless and lost, don't let the depression seep in people don't give in. Don't judge yourselves. You have faced 100% of your worst days. Be patient and keep trying .put in the work ,give it your blood and sweat and see the magic. The best is yet to come. AND LASTLY, BE KIND TO YOURSELF

signing off
your dreamer...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The different aspects of life from my perspective

Top 10 Quotes on " Life and it's Meaning "

How to have 0 regrets in life