The different aspects of life from my perspective

HEY GUYS. WHATUUPPPPP......
How are you, people. about me well, living in a room without ac and that too in Chennai requires superhuman effort. So I guess I am superhuman. Dear Marvel guys I am sending you people my resume. I hope I will not disappoint you. And I would like to keep my name as "heater". Coz I am too hot to handle.
Hope to receive your affirmation soon. Fingers crossed.
Also if you too are feeling the heat and want to enjoy beautiful mountains and their scenic beauty in this scorching heat or are interested in the beauty of India JUST CLICK HERE. Really cool stuff I mean literally cool.

So let's get started.

Hmmm, so a few days back, I was down with fever, cough, and cold I mean the full package. It led me to think about things and things led to other things, you know how it is right. You think something and eventually, your mind leads to different realms and you end up going nowhere. So I am down and feeling bored and my mind was thinking about things and one thing crossed my mind. It was what I perceived life to be before college and what I think of it now, and you will never believe it's totally changed.
                               Image result for change your perspective

The school life

I studied in a very prestigious school, never felt connected to it. You know how people remember their school life as the best phase of life, I was never one of them and still, I am not. At that time I blamed everyone else for the mistakes that I made and never took responsibility for anything. I used to pray a lot, instead of praying I should say begging God to give me this and that. And whenever I failed I used to blame him for never helping me out in grim situations. You know how teachers are the guys who know everything and are the only ones who have the power to groom a child into a better human being. So what happened was when I was in 11th standard my close friend was called to the principal's room for his misconduct in behavior. then all his close friends were called to check his company. You know the famous saying the bad apple rots the entire lot. So the bad apples were assembled in his room. The principal was asking everyone their names when my turn came I told him my name. He said and I quote" oh you are a Bihari(slang used in India for people coming from the state of Bihar), everyone from Bihar is a rot". This is what he literally said and that episode led me to become so angry that I was eager to take revenge with him. unfortunately, I never got the chance to even my scores with him as he was transferred to another school.
I was a child who was eager to perform and be recognized but incidents like these made me think that life is very harsh on me. I never got what I wanted, be it the recognition, good teachers, or even the girl whom I loved. and I blamed everyone else. I even stopped praying because of the logic that I have that if God is the parent to every person on this planet, then why he makes people suffer so much. I have never seen a parent who wants his child to suffer.

Now comes the college part

During the first year of my college, I broke my leg while playing cricket and that's when I came to know what friends mean. I mean I had friends in school and that too crazy ones but here living away from my parents, away from their care and affection and that is where the classmates of my class 607 come. I never knew most of them before my accident. I being an introvert guy was quite invested in me, myself and my close group of friends. That incident brought me closer to most of my classmates whom I have now known for the past three years. I really will cherish these moments. These moments made me realize how important it is to make memories than going for the end result. The problem of having bad teacher has well reached the legendary level in college, but now I have reached a point where I don't give a damn to how and what they are teaching because the majority of them never wanted to be professors in the first place. If I try to diss them then it would take a whole another blog, so peace off professors.
College life made me understand what self-esteem is. I never took stand for myself the whole life but now I know where I need to stop someone before it gets dirty. I never believed in god, now I know that there is a positive power which drives the whole world. I have started to enjoy little things in life.
But I still have to cover lots of ground to even consider myself a better human being.

Why did I tell you all this? 

Life is very hard for all of us. It has its lows and highs. We always see life from one perspective and then start to live with that the whole life. Life is happening from someone's perspective, life is a journey from another person's viewpoint. I am just saying try it all out. When you are feeling down change your frame of reference. I always thought that my life is a mess and I would never be able to achieve anything in life. But here I am surrounded by the most creative group of friends, my supportive parents, what more do I need to have in my life. If I am a wizard and I am brewing success potion in my cauldron I think I would need a winner's outlook of life, some love powder, the crane's patience, and voila. The potion's ready.


                               Image result for change your perspective

You know I always thought when I was in school that life would treat me as we treat a mosquito. hitting me hard all the times. but now I realize that if you are not happy change your reference. Life has different layers, just change the layer and enjoy yourselves.
                               
                               

Signing off,
The dreamer...






Comments

  1. This indeed is some really good writing bro! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Very happy to know about ur shift to the positive realm of manifestation !!! 😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Quotes on " Life and it's Meaning "

How to have 0 regrets in life